Tuesday, November 02, 2010






This is what I did over this past weekend. I made some bright new sparkly roving.


I added some white Shetland roving and some undyed firestar for sparkle and pop and got the above ball of bling.
I can hardly wait to get the rest of the wool and firestar mixed together so I can spin it. The new roving is absolutely soft and it sparkles like crazy.
I did add some firestar to some dyed roving and spun it up but it wasn't as bling-bling as this roving. I will be doing more with the wool and firestar as I found a box with 2 pounds of firestar in it that I had forgotten I had ordered. I plan on dyeing more roving next weekend if I can work it into the scheduled programs.

3 comments:

ログとも said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
直アド掲示板 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
直アド掲示板 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.